Join Salty Dog for our Annual Halloween Puppy Paddle sponsored by Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, PA on Friday, October 30th from 6:30PM – 8PM.
Why simply paddle when you can paddle for a purpose?
Every year four-legged residents of Palm Beach County and their hoomans compete for the best dressed pair and every year the contest gets bigger and better! This year we are hoping that our neighbors in Broward and Martin Counties will come out to display their puppers dressed in their cutest costumes.
Salty Dog certified Tour Guides and Paddle Instructors will be standing by to help you or your pup! We will have dog lifejackets of all sizes available to use for free thanks to our sponsors.
Best dressed pair will win a Salty Dog Paddle T-Shirt, Snapback hat, tennis ball, and more!
Suggested donation if bringing your own board: $5
Discounted Pre-Sale Pricing for Rental Equipment (through 10/29):
*$35 – SUP
*$40 – Kayak
$*60 – Tandem Kayak (2 person)
(*Note pricing increases on the day of the event 10/30)
100% of the proceeds from this event will benefit our Salty Dog of the month – Archer.
Waterfront / Launch Site Location
Silver Palm Park Boat Ramp
600 E Palmetto Park Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432
1. All equipment – vessels (kayaks, surfboards, paddleboards) and accessories i.e. paddles, leashes, PFD’s, etc. are wiped down with bleach solution and washed with soap and water after each use.
2. All cleaned equipment is kept away from participants / guests, who will no longer be able to view equipment before use.
3. All volunteers are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds or wear a new pair of disposable gloves before handling any equipment.
4. All volunteers are required to maintain a 6-foot distance from participants / guests at all times. We ask that participants / guests respect this distance requirement.
5. Participants / guests are required to handle their own equipment. Specifically, unloading vessels from transported vehicle / trailer and carrying their own equipment.
6. Any participants / guest found not to be in compliance with this policy will have their watersports activity / rental canceled immediately and will not be eligible for a refund or credit.