Become a VIP (very important paddler) with an exclusive membership!
Why would I want to become a member you ask? If you are an avid paddler, have a pet, or enjoy discounted outdoor activities, then this membership is for you! On average, members save $80 per month on vet visits and water sports activities through the charity as opposed to non-members. The best part is that since Salty Dog Paddle is an IRS-approved Public Charity, the $30 membership fee is a donation and can be deducted on your income tax return at the end of the year! That means you’ll automatically get $360 back on your year-end taxes if you are a member for a full year.
What is a Salty Dog exactly? Read about what the term means here…
Why Simply Paddle when, for $30 per month, you can Paddle with a Purpose?
10 Member Benefits
- One Complimentary (free) SUP (Stand-Up Paddleboard) Rental at any single group paddle event per month ($40 Rental Fee Waived).
- Complimentary Attendance at all watersports events for free ($10 Bring Your Own Board fee waived)
- Bring a friend along to any watersports event for free ($5 fee waived)
- 25% Discount on watersports equipment rentals, private guided eco tours, and lessons.
- 25% Discount on Watersports Equipment Purchases like the Salty Dog Retro SUP (save $325 – $225)
- Complimentary Entry into the SUP for Pups race or a comp’d rental at the event ($30 value)
- One Complimentary Pre-Release Salty Swag item shipped to you each season – get it before anyone else! ($20 – 30 value)
- One Free Veterinary Exam at a partner clinic ($150 value) and 15% off future services
- 30% Off and free shipping at Chewy
- Beach Cleanup Perks – be the first to get equipment before anyone else ($10 fee waived) We set a Guinness World Record in 2019 for a Beach Cleanup!
Ready to Sign up?Pay now