Salty Dog Paddle Volunteering
If you would like to help raise funds for the medical care of animals in distress and enjoy our beautiful ocean at the same time, then volunteering might be the right choice for you! We have 3 amazing volunteer positions currently available listed below. Since we are a 501(c)(3) public charity, volunteer hours can count towards a graduate degree nonprofit practicum or internship / externship program as we are affiliated with many of the Universities in the USA. We also offer court-ordered community service hours.
Why not help save lives and enjoy the ocean at the same time…?!
1. Fundraising Event Planner – click HERE
This position is perfect if you want to plan your own events.
- Help with event planning including inviting friends on Facebook and sharing events with friends.
- Assist at fundraising events with check-ins and sales.
- Assist at fundraising events by answering questions about Salty Dog Paddle.
- Solicit the sale of raffle tickets.
- Organize your own fundraisers.
2. Pop-Up Shop Retail Clerk / Sales Associate – Click HERE
This position is perfect if you have previous experience working in a retail merchandise store like PacSun or Billabong.
- Help customers with choosing apparel and clothing sizes.
- Collect Donations.
- Educate customers about the charity.
- Hold and walk rescue dogs at events and fundraisers.
3. Social Media Specialist / Brand Influencer – Click HERE
This position is for someone who has at least 10,000 followers on TikTok, Instagram or Twitter and posts daily.
- Take catchy photos at events and fundraisers and post to the charity’s social media accounts @saltydogpaddle .
- Model our Salty Swag clothing and merchandise on Instagram, Twitter, and TiKTok.
- Help create posts to advertise the charity on Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter.
*Volunteering is the first step in serving on a committee or the Board of Directors.
If you are interested in being considered for a position with Salty Dog, please fill out this form with your preference(s) from above!