Waiver / Release of Liability
All donors and guests are required to complete an electronic waiver prior to any watersports activity. The waiver can be accessed on our website at saltydogpaddle.org/waiver.html
By proceeding to checkout through our merchant account (payment processor) you agree and knowledge that you will complete this waiver form. If it is not completed we assume you wish to simply make a donation to the charity and all funds received will be used for that purpose.
Since we are a charity, we do not offer refunds for any watersports activities, but will make exceptions from time to time such as unsafe conditions (wind in excess of 20MPH, waves, rip currents, or dangerous marine life). You may receive a credit for any watersports activity that you cancel within the discretion of the volunteer facilitating your activity.
For commonly asked questions and answers regarding our policies please review our FAQ Section of the website.
1. All equipment – vessels (kayaks, surfboards, paddleboards) and accessories i.e. paddles, leashes, PFD’s, etc. are wiped down with bleach solution and washed with soap and water after each use.
2. All cleaned equipment is kept away from participants / guests, who will no longer be able to view equipment before use.
3. All volunteers are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds or wear a new pair of disposable gloves before handling any equipment.
4. All volunteers are required to maintain a 6-foot distance from participants / guests at all times. We ask that participants / guests respect this distance requirement.
5. Participants / guests are required to handle their own equipment. Specifically, unloading vessels from transported vehicle / trailer and carrying their own equipment.
6. Any participants / guest found not to be in compliance with this policy will have their watersports activity / rental canceled immediately and will not be eligible for a refund or credit.